The Triplets

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

26 week +1 Day Hospital Update

Just wanted to briefly update:
Not great news today. While my cervix is still 1.2 cm long and closed externally, it was even more dynamic internally at around 1.7 cm dilated. I will be in the hospital until delivery. I have to continue with the bedside commode and start showering with assistance lying on a cart in the shower (these girls better appreciate this one day! :) ). So worried about these bubbas, but giving it to God and doing whatever I can control. B and C have already started showing signs of breathing activity which is very good, though, for this gestation (normally not detected on ultrasound until 28 weeks) and FFN came back negative (meaning high likelihood I will not go into labor within the next 7-10 days. Many prayers appreciated!

Again, I would love visitors, just give me a heads up and/or knock first and wait for confirmation to enter please so I can be decent! Thanks!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cox PICU

5 comments:

  1. We are holding you and the girls up in prayer. With God and prayer all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Paula, I would LOVE to come visit you! I wish I could! What a great story this will all make one day. And I have no doubt that the first time you look into those little darling girls' eyes, and hear them tell you they love you Mommy -- this will all be so very worth it. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I bet those Boxer guys at home miss you!
    <3 Tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm 7 weeks pregnant with triplets and also a boxer mamma! Thank you for sharing your pregnancy experience with me...a complete stranger. When did your girls get to go home from the hospital?

    ReplyDelete